Why no updates??

bild1

A quick update on the state of things:

As per usual with us, work is taking longer than we expected. We’re really itching to start updating soon, but if we promise a date for this to happen, we would probably not be able to keep it anyway. Soon… ish? As fast as we can manage, anyway! Sorry to keep you hanging. Three months is a lot more online than it is IRL, we’ve noticed.

The good news is that we are working on WBK a lot, and we have been throughout the hiatus. We have been finalizing the script, making concept art, and sketching out pages. There’s a lot of new things going into this final chapter, both art wise and in the script, and we also have to make sure everything comes together as we are approaching the end of the comic.

Spoiler: I have a good feeling about it.

These things are a bit tedious and take a lot of time, but are necessary. Thank you for your continued patience for a little longer. We hope the end result will be worth the wait.

-Mattias & Emelie

Discussion (14)¬

1. Tom says:

I’ve been following WBK since sometime around 2006, and every time a new series of pages pops up in the RSS, I jump at the chance to get the next snippet of the story. Thank you for creating it, I enjoy it a great deal.

I’m looking forward to seeing how all this will come to a end. So take all the time you need, we’ll still be here :)

2. aq says:

Take your time and end this story with the great last chapter it deserves :D

3. Miles says:

Good news everyone!
    Looking forward to more!
    =D

4. Frood says:

Please take your time and keep up the high quality you delivered so far. Thanks in advance!

5. Eykee says:

thanks for the update :)

6. Keyshe says:

Tots cool about the wait, I just checking in every now and again to see if there’s news. And there was! Glad things sound like they are going well enough :D

Thank you for all the work, but don’t stress yourselfs too much take a break for yourselves now and again!

7. MC says:

Thanks for taking your time and offering something you’re proud of. Also been following since 2006, though haven’t really commented – just wanted to let you know it’s great to see a story such as yours. It’s very unique!

8. sunshine+mischief says:

Thank you so much for a beautiful comic and a captivating story! I can’t wait to see the next installment, but sure do have mixed feelings about this whole ride coming to an end… THANKS again!!! :)

9. CJade says:

Look, I’ll be honest–I’m less worried about the actual update as much as I want to know that you guys still exist! (And plan to finish the comic. That, too!)

Just keep letting us know you’re alive. Cheers!

10. spas says:

heck yes – worth the wait! and thanks for the update!

11. OJ says:

Finally! Some news!

I thought I was checking this site every week…but you know how a week is online. ;)

12. Mell says:

Thank you for the update!
    I love your comic and will wait as long as it takes to see it finished :)
    Keep up the awesome work! :)

13. Stina says:

I’ve been following this comic since I joined the USAF back in 2006. I absolutely love the artwork and the story. In fact I think this would make a pretty darn good movie.

I’m a big gamer too and I know for a fact that if you want a quality product, you’re going to have to wait. So please take you’re time and do it the way you see it in your heads. :)

14. FribergThorelli says:

Thank YOU for being awesome readers, everyone.

Comment¬